1. public service is a series of (pseudo) secret events organized (almost) every month by No Collective (you nakai, et al) and zner (dp) at a private residence in new york.
2. each event is hosted by a different creature (artist choreographer film maker scientist writer philosopher engineer etc) and attended only by 10 (or so) people carefully selected and cordially invited by the host(s) and the organizer(s) for the specific occasion.
3. together the series explores the thin line(s) between legal and illegal public and private performance and attendance substance and subjecthood theory and method real-time and documentation.
4. public service will go on forever (=twelve months) at the end of which we are planning to publish the documentation of the events to make them publicly accessible in retrospect.
5. february will be hosted by no collective at the end of the month.